Saturday, December 17, 2005

NFL Week 15


Ugh, I didn’t know there were Saturday games today. Our cable was out anyway. We hadn’t realized we hadn’t paid the bill. When I finally called at about 5:30 pm this Saturday night, I then saw that the Bills and the Broncos were playing on ESPN. I thought it was some kind of replay or something. There were two other games on today?? Arrgghh! So I would’ve picked the Patriots and the Giants, but I didn’t do it in time. Those two games can’t count for me now. And I didn’t see this Denver vs. Buffalo until midway through the second quarter with Buffalo up 7-0 (a surprise actually, because I would’ve picked Denver). Three games won’t count in my statistics.

Here’s my picks for tomorrow’s games:

Chicago over Atlanta
Cardinals over Houston
Panthers over Saints
Miami over Jets
Rams over Eagles
Pittsburgh over Minnesota
Colts over San Diego (although this is a tough one—will the Colts truly play to win with wrapping up their division?)
Seahawks over Titans
Jacksonville over 49ers
Bengals over Detroit
Oakland over Browns
Dallas over Washington
Green Bay over Baltimore

No comments: