Saturday, December 31, 2005


As I write this, it is already past midnight on the East coast. The new year has started. 2006. I will turn 33 years old this month. I will celebrate my sixth wedding anniversary. (Like how I did that-got married in 2000, so as long as I know what year it is I will remember how long we�ve been married. Will come in handy 20 years from now.) Madison will turn 3 in April and Morgan will turn 12 in September. Amy says she will stay 29 again this year.

Nobody can ever say I never did anything. I moved and experienced new things.

My resolutions have already begun. Read 50 pages of something every day. Do 50 push ups and 50 sit ups every day. Easy stuff to do. That�s on a personal level.

On another level, I will be even more loving to my wife and kids. This is the source of all happiness. The happier they are, the happier I will be. I don�t know what the philosophers would say about that good deed.

2006 will be a good year. Everything is pointing up.

No comments: