Tuesday, December 27, 2005


I actually understand a rather stupid parental phrase right now. Remember when your father would actually say, "Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about!" Well, Madison has been into the Playdoh and already left a couple of messes. I cleaned it up again and not twenty minutes later, she is wandering around and crying, "I want my Playdoh!" I couldn't get her to stop crying. I laid her down on the couch amidst a crying tantrum. I caught myself before I said it, but I actually wanted to say that phrase: Stop crying or I will give you something to cry about! FYI: Nothing happened. I laid her down with Monsters Inc on the DVD and she fell asleep. She was just tired. But at least I don't have to pick up the Playdoh again. (Who got her Playdoh for Christmas anyway?)

No comments: