Sunday, September 23, 2007

More Toys

The Darth Vader 500th figure special edition. This is the cool one where his helmet goes up and down with a switch, showcasing that itty bitty five seconds of screen time where we saw Darth Vader's head/brain/whatever-it-was. Those five seconds really fueled our imaginations.



















Vintage R5-D4, 1978.


























Treebeard, from The Lord of the Rings. Even though this one is actually Amy's figure, I really dig him too. (And then that is my William Shakespeare figure in the package behind him.)


















Vintage Darth Vader, 1977. Boy, I wish I had the lightsaber to complete this one. I'm just happy it still has its cape intact.




















I don't know who this guy is, but he is copyright Kenner 1997.

No comments: