Monday, September 24, 2007

Found Poetry in notes

(Reprinted word for word, mistakes and all, from a note found on the floor. Only the names have been edited out with ****:)



This school is boring. I still like D****. Its really cool to C him sober he's a lot more...different! I dn't know what it is about him that makes me like him I just do. I want to go to that psychic some time. I woner what she'll say. I wish there was a person out there that can give me all the answers I'm looking for. N*** is not my type. He's not good either. I'm goin to stop liking him so much cuz it ruins friendships. So therefore I can also be single and have fun. I feel like a slut when I like more than 1 guy. I wish A***** was here so I could talk to her about this. She'd B able to tell me what do. I wish I had a lot of money so I can get the shit I want to get. I can't wait till Elendorf. It's gonna B so much fun! I kan't wait till the Superbowl either! Go Bears! I promised myself I wouldn't let a guy make me cry but me and my sis were tlking and she got me thinking about Cocksuckin Asshole Retarded Fucking Liar. And go fuking figure! I cried. I won't do it again I'm not goin to be soft anymore. I'm going to B a bitch. There's only a couple ppl who won't hate me for it because they know what I went threw. I hate him w/ a passion! My arm hurts so I'm going to quit for a while.....I really don't want my dad to put Carl in prison so I hope he signs the title....




Another one:

Ashley sweetheart I know your not inpregnated ;)

No comments: