Friday, July 28, 2006

Terrible Lizard Comics


John Warren from Terrible Lizard comics emailed me recently to tell me about the new color pages of STEEL ANGEL webcomic after my Independent Propaganda review. The strip looks awesome now. The black and white was good but this was even better.


Matt,
Hi, my name is John Warren. I founded the website Terrible Lizard
Comics
. I'd just like to personally thank you for the nice review you
did of Steel Angel. Fredd Gorham is a friend of mine, but I'm also a
fan of his, and it's great to see someone in your profession take an
interest in his work and write something so positive and encouraging.
People like you honor the work we do, and do a great deal to help the
comic book medium as a whole.
You'll be happy to know that after your review, and a few fans
pressuring, Fredd has begun coloring Steel Angel, and plans on making
it an ongoing series. If you go to our website, pages 1 through 11 are
now fully colored.
Thank you again. And do great things!

John



Free Online Comic books @ www.terriblelizardcomics.com

No comments: