Sunday, February 27, 2005

A Review of the DVD "Bill Engvall: Here's Your Sign"

My Netflix arrived and I got the tenth volume of Robotech and the Bill Engvall DVD. I have already seen The Blue Collar Comedy Tour, The Blue Comedy Comedy Tour Rides Again, and Larry the Cable Guy's Git-R-Done. So I am familiar with the brand of humor.

I really liked it in that I was very amused by all of the little stories he told. He is an engrossing storyteller. It was, however, not "laugh out loud" funny.

There were several bits where I chuckled. As an early-30s married father of two, I better understood many of the stories. The anecdotes were humorous and worth smiling about.

While I did not roll on the floor laughing, I really liked it. Now Larry the Cable Guy made me laugh hard and loud.

No comments: