Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ask and ye shall receive...

With the trip to Dillingham coming up this weekend, I emailed my professor of my German films class to ask about the timeframe of the final paper and the final exam. I got like a two week extension! Sweet! Now I can do it properly over Thanksgiving weekend and not rush it within the next two days.

>Hi there--I am going out of town this weekend to coach volleyball.
(gone Friday and Saturday, back Sunday evening). Will the exam be ready to
take Thursday night? If not, may I still take it on Sunday the 20th? I
am sorry that I didn't mention this sooner.
>
>For the paper I have seen a film called Das Experiment that is only a
few years old and I would like to comment on how this film really comes
the full gamut of the experiments from Caligari and the new ideas of
freedom with Run Lola Run. Would that be ok?
>
>Thanks,
>Matt Butcher
>


Good idea about the paper. (The experiment...etc) You can take the exam
on Sunday night, (or later) or this Thursday even, if you please. Just
let me know. (No need to rush the paper, either. If you get it done
around Thanksgiving, fine.)
Take care! Have some fun with the volley ball coaching and come back
rejuvenated.
Regards,
IH

No comments: