Thursday, October 27, 2005


The Onion has been asked to stop using the presidential seal on it website. Is this an administration that doesn't have enough to do? Are they picking on somebody that is making fun of them? Are they going to go after The Daily Show with Jon Stewart soon? I have noticed that Jon Stewart is being tenaciously critical and resentful of Bush. It is almost to the point where I won't watch it anymore because it feels like I am the bystander watching the bully pick on the kid that can't defend himself. The weird part in that analogy is that the weak kid is the President. Is it a seal that can't be used anywhere else? I like what the editor-in-chief of The Onion says about it in this article: "I would advise them to look for that other guy Osama (bin Laden) ... rather than comedians. I don't think we pose much of a threat," Dikkers said.

No comments: