Monday, October 17, 2005

NFL

Here were my picks for Week Five of the NFL. I did these in that teacher's lounge in Bethel before the games started and kept them in my back pocket. I did pretty well this week.

Chicago vs Minnesota --WIN
Jacksonville vs Pittsburgh --LOSS
San Diego vs Oakland --WIN
New England vs Denver --WIN
Jets vs Buffalo --LOSS
Cincinnati vs Tennessee --WIN
Miami vs. Tampa Bay --WIN
Atlanta vs New Orleans --WIN
Washington vs Kansas City --WIN
Carolina vs Detroit --WIN
Giants vs Dallas --LOSS
Cleveland vs Baltimore --WIN
Houston vs Seattle --WIN
St Louis vs Indianapolis --Monday night game undecided yet.

So I am 10-3 this week before Monday night's game. I am now 44-29 or 66% on the season. I meant to write after last week's picks that Amy picked too and ended up with only one less win than me. That means either I don't know what I'm doing since she doesn't follow football or that any team really can win on any given day. I am watching the Monday night game right now between the Rams and the Colts. Colts are favored by two touchdowns before the game started. It is not the end of the first quarter and the Rams are romping 17-0 already. So lines and predictions don't mean anything if the ball doesn't bounce the right way.

No comments: