Friday, October 07, 2005

Game Day

I feel like James Brown, Terry Bradshaw, Howie Long, and Jimmy Johnson should be analyzing our game today. You know, Volleyball on FOX.

I am excited. I honestly think we have a great team. I found out that last year Nome won ZERO games. They didn't win anything all year. So all I have to do is win one game and I look like a genius. I am shooting for more. I want to go to state, and we only have to be in the top two of three districts to go. We can do it. Tonight against Kotzebue, which is also in our district, is where we start to define ourselves.

I will be taking notes like a madman. I am going to let a lot happen on its own. I will analyze and then try to see what I can do for practices next week. I am anticipating a win though. The girls are energetic and happy and this will transfer to the game floor.

I have to come up with a pre-game pep talk...

No comments: