Monday, September 12, 2005

Oh my

I just looked up my official grade for that Film Theory class, the one that I thought I got a D in...she gave me a C-. And I got a B- in that Creative Writing class. I should have gotten lower for the quality of work that I turned in and how late some of the items were.

Now this raises an interesting educational quandry: did they give me a higher grade because of the work or because they felt sorry for me? If it was the latter, than why do they have deadlines--or are they just guidelines? If they gave it to me for the first reason, well, then my work simply does not support it. I turned in absolute crap on my final papers in Film Theory and Creative Writing just to turn something in. I still wound up with decent grades.

I will not stress over these classes again.

No comments: