Monday, April 18, 2005

It's the end of the world

I had to share:

I started class with their Reader Response Journal with this topic written on the board concerning The Giver by Lois Lowry: Each dwelling in the community had only three reference books. (page 74) Jonas "...had never known that other books existed." Can you imagine a world without books? Which books would you miss the most? List your favorite three books and then compare your list with the lists of other students.

Here is one response (unedited):

I can't amagn a world without books. but I dont like to read books, complete waist of my time, plus Im too lazy. If you haven't figured out already I dont have a favorite book. but if I had to choose: it would be: Harry potter: the chamber of Secrets, Holes, and Goosebumps: the monster Blood.

No comments: