Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The Day

It was a busy day today. A lot happened.

Madison turned two today and in my usual introspective and retrospective style, I internalized my disbelief to her turning two, and all that that entailed on my age and her age and the world in general that she will get to see...

A new pope is elected, a year older than my own grandfather Don in Florida. It just makes me think of conspiracy theories, secret consortiums of a handful of people that really run the world over the leaders we think about, and multicultural aspects to the papacy that I'm not going into today.

And then my bunny passed away. Belle. I had that bunny since 1998. Took her cross country with me in my Big Move in 1999 to live here in Washington state. That's old by bunny standards but I am still going to miss the little white fluffball, as she kept me company in some of my loneliest times.

Good night, Belle.

No comments: