Friday, May 05, 2006

Not a Friday

This is not truly a Friday. I have to come in tomorrow for a Saturday inservice. They replaced one of our weekday inservices this year with a snow day and added ours as a Saturday. This will be the second Saturday of the month. We have to come in on the 27th, the day after the last day of school. It's listed as a "Work Day."

Tomorrow's inservice is on how to make our own classroom webpage off of nomeschools.com main page. A whole day on that? Plus, while I understand why we are doing it, half of our kids do not have computers or internet access at homes. I hope this is one of those grand schemes that pays off. I also hope we don't just all create webpages and then never update them. I hope they get used regularly.

Oh, and I also get the opportunity to go to a volleyball coaches' clinic in Anchorage next weekend. That'll be kind of nice, all by myself. I will miss my family though.

No comments: