Monday, January 30, 2006

Boogles

Our assistant principal emailed us this the other day:

Boogles Johnson came and spoke with several students yesterday. Here is some of what he shared. He could be available to come into classes to teach about Native Youth Olympics (NYO) and/or hunting. If you're interested in having him come in, let me know.

Focus on your school work. I have to study on my own because I didn’t pay attention in school. You need to learn about it now. I’ve been hunting all my life. You have to be cautious with everything you do. If you’re hunting in the winter and you start sweating, you may freeze if you drive a snow machine. Native games are a direct reflection of hunting. If you do good, excel, you’ll go places. When you get out of school, reading is important, whether a manual or learning about how to do your job, it’s really important.

No comments: