Friday, July 15, 2005

Mail and Internet

I don't know what we'd do without the internet anymore.

Amy is shopping catalogs like Wal-Mart.com and others to get us bedding and some chairs. And it is surprisingly cheap. They mail super cheap actually.

We are mailing a lot of our stuff up to Nome. The things we are taking that fit into Media Mail goes super-cheap. 70 pounds is only like $40. We are also shipping clothes and stuff like fourth class rate. As long as they get there! I am actually shipping some things now to the school so that they will be there when we get there.

I am selling a ton on Half.com. The past two weeks I have accumulated over $750 in sales. It's amazing. Prior to the internet, I would have probably made $20 at a garage sale. (and my computer has ripped all the CDs into MP3 format, so I haven't really lost anything...snicker!)

No comments: