Monday, July 04, 2005

I wasn't the only one

I am presenting an email as I was communicating with other classmates to see if they got their grade in that Literary Theory class. I wasn't the only one bitching about the lack of feedback.

scrouse1 wrote: I thought it was a terrible class. I never got feedback and the concepts were a bit difficult and she never posted on the messages. I 've had better. And that was a lot of work! And, and....:) the syllabus was totally unclear and I asked a question and she responded to me like I was a moron! Anyway, what did you think?

mjb0123 wrote: I felt exactly the same way. I was appalled at the lack of feedback on my writing. I had the same kind of email talk down to me when I asked her a question too. I wrote to Janet Baker the faculty advisor for the English program. I suggest you write to her by email too to get our voices heard because you know they don't ever read those course evaluations! Thanks! Matt

I will. I can't believe the lack of feedback I received from the last 2 classes. Take care.Shannon

No comments: