Thursday, June 01, 2006

Today's random thoughts

Boy, summer vacation is great.

For some reason, I have the song "Too Shy" by Kajagoogoo running through my head.

Kaja Foglio linked to my review of her webcomic Girl Genius here.

Michael Charlie linked to my review of his webcomic The Afterlife here.

I read a fascinating little article from Space.com about SETI being like a religion here.

I also read the coolest little webcomic called Clockwork Creature here because I got an email from the head honcho over at Independent Propaganda, Wesley, recommending it.

Madison and I have been playing Barbies. Morgan has been reading and right now she is going on a little field trip with the Wehdes to the museum downtown.

According to the weather, we are supposed to get showers late here in Nome today and tomorrow is slated for a "wintry mix" of snow and rain. (Not kidding--it was called a "wintry mix.")

A wintry mix in June.

No comments: