Wednesday, August 03, 2005

33K

I am at my mother-in-law's house, connected to the net at a slow 33K. How did I dver cope with this before? I can't believe how long it takes to load a page. I need the internet for school and it took me half an hour just to submit my homework.

We are all moved out of the apartment. Heh heh. I can't help but laugh at myself about this: we are now rooming in the RV trailer on my mother-in-law's property. Less than two weeks. I can do this for less than two weeks. I feel like a loser, but I can do this for less than two weeks. Think of the two weeks' worth of rent I'm saving. Although now I think we should've moved earlier.

We are almost done shipping things by mail. I have a car trip left of about ten big boxes or so, and maybe a few after that. It is the cheapest way, I keep telling myself, as I pay for the shipping charges.

Countdown to Nome. We leave on the night of August 14th. 10 days. My goodness, only ten days.

No comments: