Thursday, March 30, 2006

Submission

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Matt Butcher. I am the junior high writing
teacher here in Nome, Alaska. I am concerned over the
state of parent-teacher conferences and would like to
write an article about the effectiveness of
student-led conferences.

I just came out of conferences that were not
student-led. The previous two years down in Bremerton,
Washington, I went through the benefits of student-led
conferences. Since I was thinking about compiling
information together to submit to my school board, I
would like to do an actual article for your fantastic
magazine regarding this concept.

Please let me know if this is a viable option. If
there are any requirements for submissions, please let
me know. Diane Demée-Benoit at the Spiral Notebook
site asked me to submit this idea to you.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Matt Butcher
mjb0123@yahoo.com

Matt Butcher
mjb0123@yahoo.com

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: