Monday, June 11, 2007

Okay

I haven't done too much in the Lower 48 so far except vacation, basically. Seeing the family in the Seattle area. We actually took the ferry from Bainbridge Island on Saturday and explored Seattle for a bit. We went to the Pacific Science place in Seattle center. Saw a big room of butterflies. And big dinosaur bones. Fun for the whole family.

Other than that, we are just we-waxing right now (as Elmer Fudd would say). I've been reading a couple books. I'm into crossword puzzles right now. Just killing time.

Our car, a Ford Escape, will be place on the barge in the next few days. Then, roughly 25 days later, it will arrive in Seattle. On the 26th of June, we are due to fly to see my family in Illinois. Then find an apartment in which to live in the Peoria area. The new teaching gig will start in August. Everything is hunky-dory.

Right now, June, is one of the best reasons to be a teacher!

I have taken tons of new pictures but still do not have a good enough set up to put them online or in the blog. I will do that soon. Just think of what I have to look forward to!

No comments: